Position Summary: The Team Member/Product Prep is passionate about providing our guests a
superior dining experience by maintaining high standards in all food prep and guest service areas.
I. Primary Job Duties
The position of Team Member/Product Prep is responsible for the following major duties and tasks:
• Greets all guests with a sincere smile, making them feel welcome through a positive, pleasant, and enthusiastic attitude.
• Follows the product production schedule and ensures all necessary products and supplies are stocked
and available at the prep area.
• Plans and organizes product production based on current inventory needs.
2. Delivers Exceptional Standards, Cleanliness and Safety
• Completes In Store Set-Up prior to store opening.
• Inspects work station and immediately reports equipment malfunction or damage to the Shift Manager.
• Monitors all food prep products to ensure safety and quality standards. Reports any quality/quantity
issues to the Shift Manager.
• Follows all food safety guidelines.
• Ensures the proper rotation of products by adhering to FIFO standards of rotation.
• Ensures that drink systems are operational.
• Completes assigned housekeeping duties to provide a clean and organized restaurant.
• Ensures that all tasks are accomplished in a safe manner.
3. Communicates Openly With Manager and Team Members
• Listens and follows directions.
• Responds positively to feedback.
• Is honest and courteous when communicating with guests, team members, and managers.
• Communicates positively about the company.
4. Demonstrates Team Work
• Supports the Company values, goals, and work rules.
• Offers help without being asked in all areas of the restaurant.
• Works well with team members.
• Keeps supervisor informed of work related issues.
5. Performs Other Duties as Assigned
• Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Shift Leader.
Education / Experience Requirements
II. Technical and Other Skills Required:
1. Must be a 16 years old.
2. Must be eligible to work in the United States.
3. Must be available to work assigned schedule.
How to Apply
Apply in person at Sbarro's inside the Charlottesville Fashion Sqaure Mall.