Part-time Sales Associate
Love all things fashion?
Want to work with the latest and greatest trends?
Torrid located at Charlottesville Fashion Square is looking for team members! Flexible schedules available. Must have outstanding customer service skills!
Areas of Responsibility
- Use selling skills.
- Provides a shopping experience that will encourage customers to return by demonstrating good product knowledge, friendly personal presentation and professional handling of difficult situations.
- Covers the sales floor zone as assigned.
- Performs cash register functions as required and ensures accuracy and efficiency.
- Shares fashion knowledge and information with customers and members of store team.
- Assists with planogram changes including store map, wall, fixture, merchandising mix, etc.
- Follows the visual standards for proper presentation and housekeeping standards or cleanliness and neatness.
- Communicates fashion trend information to management and respective HQ partners.
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedure.
- Is aware of activities and appropriately responds to these activities as necessary.
- Understands and complies with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the organization of backroom including stocking and arranging products and supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works and communicates well with others, regardless of position, to achieve best results.
- Appropriately represents the store to customers and co-workers.
- Maintains professionalism at all times.
- Takes direction well and follows through with SM/ASM on assignments.
- Takes responsibility for own performance and consistently meets commitments.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Previous retail store experience preferred.
- Knowledge of music and fashion.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Can do attitude and a team player.
- Able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours.
- Able to pack and unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and merchandise packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Able to reach for merchandise using the ladders, step stool, merchandise retrieving pole, shoe pole, etc.
- Able to use store equipment including cash registers, sensors, cutters, scissors, hand truck, etc.
- Able to remain calm and focused under pressure.
How to Apply
Click "Apply Now" to get started.