The Operations Manager is responsible for all leading operational excellence in the store including store organization and merchandise flow. The Operations Manager will also strategically plan and execute visual merchandise direction to elevate the overall store environment and ensure a positive and consistent customer experience. Our ideal candidate has a warm and friendly personality that creates an environment where the team is delighted to have the customer in our store and is empowered to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy.
Areas of Responsibility
- Build and develop high performing operational specialist team.
- Lead operational effectiveness through the merchandise flow and inventory management activities.
- Plan, map, and execute all floor sets and associated updates within allocated payroll budgets and timelines.
- Execute back-office operational activities including damages and stockroom organization.
- Execute markdowns and re-tickets per company guidelines.
- Maintain compliance standards for shrink control.
- Execute standard operating procedures, policies, maintenance and supply ordering.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by creating and maintaining an elevated in-store environment.
- Ensure adherence to all retail policies and procedures by staff.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years retail management experience in a high volume/high unit, multimillion dollar fashion retail environment is preferred.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Acute attention to detail with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Relentless sense of urgency and deep curiosity to find solutions to drive business.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Keen ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
- Considerable knowledge of retail systems, HR practices, and retail operations.
- Multi-lingual is beneficial.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
How to Apply
Please follow link below to apply!