The Part Time Sales Lead is responsible for supporting sales floor operations including coaching selling behaviors, assisting store management on various operational duties, and achieving business results. Our ideal candidate has a warm and friendly personality that creates an environment where the team is delighted to have the customer in our store and is empowered to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy.
Areas of Responsibility
- Lead sales floor to achieve sales and KPI goals through selling behaviors.
- Coach Style Specialists on delivering a branded customer experience and assisting customers in putting together outfits.
- Assist in education efforts and demonstrate product knowledge and awareness of promotional strategies.
- Deliver an exceptional branded customer experience by creating and maintaining an elevated in-store environment.
- Handles minor customer complaints and issues and escalates when needed.
- Assist customers in putting together outfits.
- Maintain visual standards.
- Complete opening and closing tasks.
- Ensure adherence to all retail policies and procedures by staff.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 years retail management experience in a high volume/high unit, multimillion dollar fashion retail environment is preferred.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Keen ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
- Ability to establish personal connections easily.
- Multi-lingual is beneficial.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
How to Apply
Please follow link below to apply!