The Sales Manager is a core member of the leadership team that drives Sunglass Hut's success. The Sales Manager works in partnership with the Store/Center Manager to oversee all the daily functions of the store, including selling , coaching, merchandising, talent acquisition and retail excellence.
Areas of Responsibility
- Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
- Flawlessly executes the store/center strategic plan to drive business.
- Leverages reporting tools to consistently drive sales by identifying wins and opportunities to achieve both personal and store goals.
- Partners with the Store/Center Manager to continually coach and inspire the team to enhance store performance.
- People work for people-uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment.
- Provides ongoing coaching for all Associates to support their growth and development.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an individual development plan.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store/center team that translates into sales and ensures every Associate consistently delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Spends a majority of the time on the sales floor.
- Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure consistent and impeccable execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Develops customer relationships through interaction and feedback.
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards
- Adept at knowing the product and stays current on new merchandise and fashion trends.
- Motivates, coaches and inspires the team and ensures they are the best possible brand ambassadors.
- Ensures impeccable execution of operational policies and procedures and maintains brand standards.
- Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure retail excellence.
- Communicates information regarding promotions, contests and incentives to the team.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrates expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Uses critical thinking to deliver absolute execution of the operational components of the store.
- Customer service and/or retail experience
- Previous leadership experience of 2+ years.
How to Apply
Visit https://jobs.luxottica.com and search Charlottesville to apply.