As the Specialist you are responsible to support the management team to perform functional tasks as assigned; guiding work, while supporting a positive work environment. Specialists will act as a mentor and role model to other associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You contribute to high performing ream and consistently deliver a best-in-class customer experience. this role will be focused on connecting with employees and customers to ultimately assist in achieving store performance goals; including meeting the sales budget, building market share as well as other company-side defined goals. As an important part of the Sales Associate ream, you will reinforce performance expectations by role modeling behaviors and communicating how to achieve the Brand vision and achieve or exceed the goals/strategies of the store.
Areas of Responsibility
- Supports the store management to ensure work tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Executes initiatives designed to drive customer satisfaction and business efficiencies.
- Provides support in execution of marketing and visual presentation to promote sales.
- Reads communications and interacts with store management to be knowledgeable of all current initiatives, priorities and business metrics.
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador to achieve priorities in store with customer as the primary focus.
- Mentor and train individuals; provides on the job training to associates sharing a higher level of knowledge of product and processes.
- Takes action based upon direction from Leader on Duty and collaborates effectively with employees.
- Build expertise in assigned specialized functional area.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of retail experience preferred with a minimum of 6 months Gap Inc. experience.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
How to Apply
Apply online or text gapjobs to 97211.