The Sales Associate generates sales and cultivates customer loyalty by ensuring customer relationships are created and maintained while ensuring a neat, clean and organized store. Sales Associates are responsible for creating an exceptional Brand experience in the store and are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the Leader on Duty or as needed.
Areas of Responsibility
- Displays a "customer is the priority" mindset at all times.
- Consistently treats all Gap customers and employees with respect and contributes to a positive work environment.
- Accountable to contribute to the achievement of store goals and results.
- Upholds the commitments to the company's processes, values and Code of Business Conduct.
- Collaborates with store team to develop innovative solutions to business needs.
- May flex between customer or support roles as needed by the business.
- Meets or exceeds company expectations of customer service throughout the store: genuine/authentic interactions, offering solutions or ideas to customers. providing guidance on product fit and style, fitting room experience, loyalty programs, communication and execution of customer promotion/incentives, etc.
- Executes Omni-Channel processes to ensure customer needs are met (i.e., SFS, RIS).
- Promotes customer loyalty by educating customers about our "loyalty" programs.
- Communicates customer feedback and opportunities with the management team to improve the overall customer experience.
- Offers current style advice and is knowledgeable on trends as well as the products we offer.
- Performs various product placement, replenishment and recovery tasks to maintain a visually appealing, easy shopping experience for our customers.
- Perform cash register functions.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shift.
How to Apply
Apply online or text gapjobs to 97211.