As the Assistant Manager, you are responsible to execute the store business plan to achieve performance goals. You pay a key role in maintaining focus around the achievement of sales budget, customer loyalty, as well as other company goals. Through collaboration with your General Manager /Assistant General Manager and your store team, you will ensure operational processes are in place and analyze business results to determine actions necessary to deliver on objectives. You will teach and coach behaviors to the Specialist and Sales Associates to cultivate a high performing ream that delivers a best-in-class customer experience.
Areas of Responsibility
- Drives store sales through a customer first mindset.
- Ensures consistent execution by providing clear direction of Standard Operating Procedures and initiatives to maximize customer satisfaction and business efficiencies.
- Teaches and coaches behaviors to build confidence enabling a high-performing team to consistently deliver best in class customer experience.
- Identify areas to improve overall performance by creating functional action plans.
- Recruits, hires, on-board and guides the Sales Associates and Specialists.
- Support areas to improve overall performance while taking action to decrease losses, minimize shrink and all other forms of risk to ensure store compliance standards are met.
- Owner of assigned Divisional of Responsibility (DOR) and the accountability to the role.
- Performs Leader on Duty responsibilities; providing overall leadership for the location for certain shifts.
- Partners with peers and other by offering help when needed.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year if retail leadership or specialist experience with emphasis in generating sales or operations.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
How to Apply
Apply online or text gapjobs to 97211