Working at Clarks isn't just about selling shoes- it's about understanding your customers' needs, helping them find the right footwear for their lifestyles and being part of a company that believes in making a difference. Since our founding in 1825, we've grown to become one of the largest footwear companies in the world.
Areas of Responsibility
- Consistently deliver positive sales performance.
- Organize the store merchandise and back stock and ensure proper placement of product.
- Practice impeccable customer service skills.
- Upsell the customer, when appropriate, on multiple pairs and accessories.
- Exemplify the Clarks Brand.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to loss prevention and shrinkage.
- Assist in store maintenance and merchandising to create a visually compelling environment.
- Contribute to a comfortable work environment for all colleagues.
- Ensure completion of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Education / Experience Requirements
Essential physical requirements of all in store positions include; standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and fit shoes, climbing and moving of ladders, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Retail experience is preferred. Candidates must pass a State and Federal background check.
How to Apply
Click 'Apply Now' below to get started.