Bear Builder associates are fun, genuine and team oriented individuals who contribute to store sales and Guest satisfaction goals by providing individual and groups of Guests a unique and memorable "WOW" experience.
Providing this experience includes, but is not limited to assisting with choosing, stuffing, naming and purchasing their new furry friends, while maintaining store visual and housekeeping standards.
Areas of Responsibility
- Knowledge in current store sales, contributing metrics and conversion goals with ownership of individual contribution.
- Make a connection with Guests by providing a personalized approach--welcoming and greeting all Guests with a smile, while being genuine and sincere.
- Engage Guests in conversation by using open-ended questions to assess reason for visit and to make experience personal.
- Use information gained from engaging with guests to convert Guests and drive sales. This should include inviting Guests to come in and learn about our store.
- Knowledge of current promotions and newest products in order to assist Guests.
- Follow our "Experience First" approach to assist Guests through the entire BABW experience.
- Suggestive sell in order to maximize store results and enhance the Guest's experience.
- Support our company party commitments by suggesting parties to all guests and by delivering a great party experience.
- Maintain visual and housekeeping standards to create the brand experience unique to BABW.
- Follow all company policies and procedures including but not limited to Cash Management, Attendance and Security.
- Complete all other tasks as may be assigned by store management.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Out-going, ambitious and success oriented.
- Exceptional communication and selling skills.
- Models personal and professional integrity.
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.
- Enjoys a high energy environment and demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages.
- Represents a neat and clean appearance.
- Must be at lease 18 years of age in North America.
How to Apply
See store for details on how to apply!